At Pinnacle Institute of Cosmetology, we have a variety of programs and courses that are designed to develop your professional skills while teaching you about the salon industry. Visit us today for a rewarding career in cosmetology, and let us help prepare you for success! View our checklist below to help guide you through the process.
To enroll, the student must submit or complete the following:
- Interview and information session at Pinnacle Institute of Cosmetology;
- Completed application form with a $100 non refundable application fee;
- Submit an official high school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) transcript;
- Provide Social Security card and a state issued picture ID;
- Receive and review pre-enrollment information and catalog;
- Complete the FAFSA application if pursuing financial aid (pell grants and student loans) and input our school code (017191) under school selection.
- Complete the Pinnacle Institute of Cosmetology contract agreement;
- Please note: If the registration is canceled within three (3) business days of the signing of the enrollment agreement or contract, all monies collected by the Institute will be refunded to you. The cancellation date will be determined by the postmark on written notification, or the date such cancellation information is delivered in person to Pinnacle’s Administrator. Notification of cancellation after three (3) business days will render the one hundred dollar ($100.00) registration fee non-refundable.
* Pinnacle Institute of Cosmetology has an OPEN ADMISSIONS POLICY. Admissions procedures are designed to assist the applicant in selecting the most appropriate program based on the student’s ability and interest.